We are so excited to be able to open again! We have missed everyone!
Our priority is to ensure the safety of both your family and of our staff. We will be following all the latest guidelines from the ADA and the CDC. In addition to our usual sanitation between patients, we have added an Aerus Air-Scrubber into our HVAC system that will purify the air and kill germs with UV light. We are also adding floor air purifier units with H-13 True HEPA filters. Our staff will be getting daily temperature checks and will be wearing extra protective equipment. Appointments will be spaced out to minimize exposure.
We will have a few new protocols for parents and patients:
1. Everyone must wear a mask into the office.
2. When you arrive, please wait in the car and call the office to let us know you are here. We will let you know when to safely come into the office.
3. If possible, we prefer only one parent bring the patient into the office. Exceptions can be made for very young children or ones with special needs. Please let us know your situation and we will try our best to accommodate you.
4. Everyone will get a contact-less temperature check. If you have a fever (100.4 F and above) you will be rescheduled.
5. All toys and magazines will be removed from the waiting room- IPads stations will be closed.
6. Please fill out our COVID-19 Screening and Consent form electronically prior to the appointment for EACH child: COVID-19 Form
Dr. Angie Chin and the Tiny Sparkles Team